English?

Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

THOMAS GRIMM AKA MY SUPER TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER

Hello, hallo, hi!
I wanted to do this for a while now, let me introduce you to: 
He is an awesome photographer from Germany (he also makes videos btw!) 
and I'm very proud to be able to work with him in front and behind the camera! 
(Yes, true! He will be very pleased to hear that since I'm always giving him a hard time x) )

These are a few of the pics from the last shooting:
#1:

#2:

#3:

 #4:

We also made a video together 


Or click here if you can't open the video 
You should definitely check him out!
or on FB Thomas Grimm 

I don't want to spam you people too much with my pictures so I will post the other ones later!

Cheerio xoxo
Alex

Kommentare:

  1. Die Fotos sind der Knaller aber das Video ist der absolute Oberhammer! Sehr coole Idee und wunderschöne Aufnahmen! Ich bin begeistert!

    AntwortenLöschen