English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

FOTD and Daniel Radcliffe

Hi folks!

Another simple FOTD which I wore to the cinema tonight!
(I probably should've taken the pics before going out in the rain- dumb me.)
Well, my best friend and me watched "The Woman in black" tonight and I am absolutely distraught.

THIS MOVIE IS FRIGGIN' SCARY!
Thank you Mister Radcliffe, now I never can sleep again.
You've frightened me to death!
But the movie was awesome, I haven't seen such a horrifying movie in a long time!
And I haven't for a second thought of you as Harry Potter.
Well done, Daniel, well done!



Okay, here's the make-up: OCC airbrush foundation in Y2 and Y1;
blush in CORAL
highlighter in PRIS
Eyes: some nude eyeshadow and much mascara
Lips: OCC STRUMPET

Thanks much for your kind attention<3


xoxo
Alex

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen