English?

Follow by Email

Freitag, 2. März 2012

OSMO BERBER OIL- HEAVENLY

HELL-O!

OMG.This.Is.Awesome.com
I also got this at Pro-Duo in Hamm, it's "OSMO BERBER OIL Hair Treatment with Argan Oil" and I am obsessed with this stuff atm! It makes your hair feel so unbelievable soft but not like slippery soft so that you can hardly style it but soft in an awesome way that you just want to touch your hair all the time! Oh and the smell,... the SMELL! It smells so delicious. I want to eat it NOW.


OSMO does not test on animals and when I asked them if their products are vegan-friendly I got this as a response:

 
"Hi Alexandra,

Many thanks for your recent enquiry regarding OSMO products.

We avoid using animal-derived products in our ranges wherever possible.

I have had a look at the OSMO range and there are no animal products within the range. There are a couple of animal by-products, such as Lanolin and Beeswax, used in a small number of the products. Products affected are;
Osmo Deep Intensive Repair Mask
Osmo Corruptor
Osmo Fibre Hard
Osmo Shaper
Osmo Clay Wax
Hope this helps.
Regards,

Sinéad
OSMO Brand Executive"

OSMO's not completely free of animal by-products but still worth a try!
I, personally, really like the oil and I will get more of their products.

xoxo
Alex

Kommentare:

  1. Is it expensive?
    I'm using Orofluido, now I don't know if it's vegan, but I like it very much...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. uuuhm,... forgot how much it was but def. under 10 bucks!

      Löschen