English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 10. April 2012

HOW EVERYTHING BEGAN...

Hallå! Let's go back to the good old times when we were young and cute and awesome,...Well, we're still awesome but not quite young anymore.As far as I remember I've been doing make-up.One of my earliest memories (me 4y. in 1995 maybe) was that I got some glittery  watercolor from my aunt which I loved! It was not make-up but hey, I still painted faces with it!One time (and there still exists a ficture of that!) I made up my brother (who's 4 years older) and made him wear one of my dresses (hahahaha) !!!Here's a picture of me in 3rd grade at my communion with my neighbor and his mum.(Too cute, huh? <3)
 I remember this one as if it was just taken yesterday: it's the night I went to the cinema to see "Pirates of the Caribbean". I was so in love with Johnny Depp as Captain (!) Jack Sparrow that I recreated my first (ever) make-up look =)
Thanks for your attention<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen