English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

OCC LIP TAR COLLECTION/ NEW STUFF

Ahoi!
I just recently ordered some OCC tars (and Polishes) on www.love-makeup.co.uk . 
Here are some swatches of my little lip tar collection:

 PRETTY BOY
 ANIME
 DEMURE
 QUEEN
HARLOT 
BETA 
 STRUMPET
 NSFW
 RX
CHLOROPHYLL 
UBER 
 TRICK
VINTAGE 
TARRED

I think I don't have to write too much about OCC 'cause it's pretty obvious that I love them. 

Thanks for your attention<3
xoxo
Alex

Ps: OCC polish swatches coming soon!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! GREAT swatches!! I almost got Harlot the last time I got some lip tars--and you've convinced me that I need it again! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow they look great, you got some really good swatches! Are any of these from the garden collection? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They are so beautiful.. I need to get them.. I'm in love. <3 >>check out my blog, Thanks >> http://itslaurapatricia.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen