English?

Follow by Email

Montag, 9. April 2012

UPDATE! 10.000 Clicks

Hi!!!
Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and to the few ones that actually subscribed to me<3
I'm not doing this to get popular or anything,...
In the first place I started blogging to share my little obsession with other make-up-loving peeps and vegans! But just minutes ago I reached over 10.000 clicks which is AWESOME!
This means much to me since I really spend much time re-creating, editing or coming up with new stuff. Thanks a lot to every single of you<3
I'm actually preparing some posts which I will share over the next few days including the past, the present and the future and other random stuff :D 
Have a lovely morning, day or (in my case) evening/night! 

xoxo
Alex


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen