English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

LIME CRIME MADNESS

Huhu!
It's 2:30 am and I seriously still look like that!
There's not much to say except that I've been really bored and kind of  inspired by the 20's and something dead and creepy looking yet beautiful (yes, I actually like this look much!) 

It took me way too long because first I came up with a different eye make-up and then I ended up hating it and then had to remove the make-up and start over again,.. blahblahblah,..


Well, here are the few products I used:
-white greasepaint
-Lime Crime's MISCHIEF MANAGED on the lid
-Lime Crime's MEDUSA in the eye socket
-Alva's GAIA applied wet to the brows
-fake lashes
-Lime Crime's GLAMOUR 101 (blended towards the edges)
-another layer of GLAMOUR 101 and in the inner part of the lip some MISCHIEF MANAGED (also blended)

Done!
xoxo
Alex<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen