English?

Follow by Email

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

Butter London DIAMOND GEEZER

HI!!
Just imagine I screamed that right in your face!

Why? 'cause it's almost 2am and I have to get up in 5 hours but before that I want to finish another 4 posts (also already wrote 4).
That's why.
Enough, this polish is the incarnation of sparkle
! If I'd have to invent something that is glittery and bright silver it would be this polish. The glitter particles are super tiny so that it almost hurts your eyes when you look at this sparkly sensation<3
Sadly ( and I've noticed that with a few glitter ones) one can just peel the polish off of one's nails so it won't last for too long. But I don't mind that, this varnish is just fantastic and looks just utterly beautiful combined with Butter London's ROYAL NAVY.

xoxo, Alex

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen